RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW
Tours per hour are limited.
A team member will contact you to schedule a time for your tour.
Be among the first to tour these stunning Designer Model Homes.
Conveniently located in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, this highly-anticipated 55+ resort-style community effortlessly blends the city’s culture with its surrounding natural beauty.
We will only be giving a limited number of tours per hour, so reserve your spot to enjoy food, drinks, entertainment and a chance to experience this exciting new community!
YOUR DAY, YOUR WAY.
At this vibrant community, each moment can be as energizing or as relaxing as you prefer, thanks to an incredible mix of amenities:
- An 11,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse featuring a Fitness Center, Exercise Studio, Sports Bar and Wine Cellar, expansive Patio Area, and more
- Heated outdoor swimming Pool
- Community calendar full of exciting activities
- Dedicated Lifestyle Director
- New best friends on every block
CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN AND COUNTRYSIDE
Nestled in picturesque Cecil Township in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, this community blends effortless convenience with exceptional countryside beauty.
- Minutes from fabulous shopping and dining, world-class golf, and superior healthcare
- Endless opportunities to connect with nature and explore nearby, including Montour Trail and Mount Washington
- Easy access to downtown Pittsburgh
DESIGN YOUR DREAMHOME
Traditions of America at Southpointe features a mix of gorgeous homes that offer incredible customization—starting from the mid $300s.
Here, homeowners will enjoy:
- 2-3 bedrooms, 1,536 to 2,981 square feet
- Single-level living
- Unparalleled levels of customization thanks to our DreamHome Program
- A maintenance-free, Lock & Leave lifestyle
- A range of Buying Made Easy programs to help make your move and purchase stress-free
And now, a collection of stunning Model Homes to tour.
What to expect:
- Request a tour online: a New Home Counselor will reach out to provide a time slot
- Tour Southpointe’s Model Homes, Welcome Center, and Design Studio. Personal tours of available homesites will also be offered.
- After exploring the Models and site, enjoy the Entertainment Tent featuring a DJ, food & refreshments
Only a limited number of tours will be given each hour.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY »
*No more than three pairs of customers will be allowed in any model home at one time. Group numbers will be carefully monitored and other applicable CDC guidelines will be strictly followed. Face coverings are required and will be provided.